HD LED Video Processor-LVP605 Series Features:
1. 10+ Bit Faroudja® DCDI Cinema Processing
2. New Faroudja® Real Color®
3. Faroudja® TureLife™ Video Enhancer
4. Advanced 4x4 Pixels Interpolation Scaling Algorithm
5. HDMI 1.3a with HDCP, HD 1080P input
6. SDI / HD-SDI / 3G-SDI (1080P) Input
7. 10-bit Processing
8. Seamless Switching, Fade-in / Fade-out switching & Blend switching in random input signals
9. HD Text, Flash, Graphics & Logo Overlay
10. 4 custom PIP / POP display modes, which can be switched by pressing one button
11. Hot Spare function, display will be stable and reliable
12. Picture Freeze function
13. AIAO( Any In Any Out ) function allows for displaying any capturing picture in specific area on the screen
14. 2304 x 1152 or 2560 x 816 output for single machine
15. Multi-machine in parallel, multi-unit installed in parallel drive indefinite LED lattice
16. Easy setup and adjustment through knob and keys on the panel. Full design RS232 command
for operating and setting
17. Press keys or knob on frontal panel to directly select 10-channel input signal source,including:
3×CVBS 1×DVI 1×HDMI
2×VGA 1×YPbPr / YCbCr 1×S-Video
1×EXT.( extended modle , can be VIDEO or SD I / HD-SDI / 3G-SDI or VGA / DVI / HDMI )
18. 2 channels can be configured to connect external stereo audio, plus DVI, HDMI and SDI audio,
there are 5-channel audio for synchronous switch
19. 2 LED Transmission Cards Built-in ability ( sending cards are optional )
20. 24 / 7 Application
Note to model
SDI / HD-SDI / 3G-SDI
VGA / DVI / HDMI
Applications of LVP605 series
Rental, staging, TV studio center, theater, high-end meetings, exhibition and so on.
Large venus LED video wall applications such as: Rental Performance, TV broadcast center, large-scale stage and theatre, high-end meeting, exhibition etc
Application 1: multiple units connected in parallel to realize sync mosaic
The maximum output resolution of single unit of LVP605 is 2304 X 1152.
If the resolution of a LED screen over 2304 X 1152, several units of LVP605 can be used together to drive the screen.
This way will bring real-time, clear and fluent video display and there will be no misalignment or delay in display.
The following is an example of 4 units of LVP605 connected in parallel to drive a LED screen with resolution 4032 X 2112:
1. System chart:
5 units of LVP605: 4 of them will be connected in parallel to meet the resolution of LED screen, the other one will be used as “master” to control and switch input signals, plus a PC to control the “master” to realize fast switching among multiple display effects.
LED display effects
Application 2: 2 units of LVP605 to realize display of 3 different pictures
1 unit of LVP605 can realize 4 different effects of dual display, so 2 units can be connected in parallel to realize display of 2 or 3 different pictures.
Maximally 19 input signals can be connected to 2 units of LVP605 in parallel.
The following is an example of 2 units of LVP605 connected in parallel to display multiple pictures on a LED screen with resolution 1792 X 672.
1. LED video Wall System chart:
2 units of LVP605 connected in parallel and have different input signals connected, plus 1 PC to use software control to realize fast switching among multiple display effects
2 LED Big Screen effects